How do I report dissatisfaction with the performance of a member of the Seneca Falls Police Department?

Although we strive to satisfy every person that we come in contact with, we recognize that this does not always happen. If you have a complaint about the way an officer or other member of the Seneca Falls Police Department responded to your call for service, please call (315)568-4850 and request to speak to the on-duty supervisor for that person. Alternatively, you can fill out a Citizens Comment Form and return it via mail or in person to the Seneca Falls Police Department.

Bookmark the permalink.